Daley’s Superior Asphalt Manufacturing, Inc. has one of the largest asphalt batch plants between Denver and Dallas, located in Lubbock, Texas. The new plant opened in 2015 and produces products for paving and supplies it to our own corporate paving division along with area contractors. After almost 40 years in the business, former plant manager Phil Huval has retired and is followed by Michael Cork, who was trained to take Huval’s place.
Phil Huval was, certified by the Texas Heavy Highway Division of the Associated General Contractors, no one in the South Plains or west Texas region comes close to the quality asphalt and attention to detail produced by those he trained. Huval produced over 900,000 tons of asphalt throughout the span of his career and through reputation, developed clients who remain over 20 years later.
From the Federal Aviation Agency, to the Army Corps of Engineers, the Texas Department of Transportation and countless residential, commercial and municipal projects, they’ve all stemmed from Daley’s Superior Asphalt Manufacturing, Inc., plant where the products are lab-certified to comply with material specifications for a variety of job applications.
Quality Asphalt Products and Services
Growing from a family-run business in the early 1960s until incorporation in 2013, Daley’s Superior Asphalt Manufacturing continues to provide West Texas with the best in paving and asphalt solutions. Whether you’re looking for work done on your property, looking to hire an outside contractor, or looking to get down and dirty with a DIY project, our plant supplies quality products at a fair price. Of the many products and services, we provide:
- Asphalt for paving
- Asphalt for repairs
- Asphalt for maintenance
- Resurfacing services and materials
- Dirt leveling work
- Chip sealing
- Crack sealing
- Seal coating
- Pothole repair
- Ditchline, pothole and utility work
Contributing to the Local Economy
Many of these asphalt and paving services extending throughout Midland, Pecos, Monahan, Odessa and the West Texas region cover everything from extensive commercial projects to small residential crack sealing endeavors. But beyond our own team providing these services, our team at the asphalt plant provides the material to help our local contractors and people just like you complete the projects on their own. Not only does the plant provide products, it also provides employment to many in the area and beyond. It’s not only members of our team who benefit, but we also supply materials and products to contractors who provide similar services throughout the asphalt and paving industry. By contributing to the local economy through providing goods, services and jobs, our asphalt plant and the team of experts help to contribute to a way of life and livelihood of our neighbors throughout West Texas.
Many of our paving services begin from our asphalt plant, some of which include:
- Crack sealing – A preventative maintenance measure to correct and repair existing cracks under threat of expansion from water and moisture infiltration.
- Asphalt paving – Producing and using in-house Hot Mix Asphalt (HMA), our paving process starts and ends with our in-house team which keeps projects streamlined, estimates from inflating, and timelines punctual. The mixture of sand, gravel and petroleum substance is steamrolled and smoothed into a flat surface.
- Chip sealing – A process used for many reasons, largely to enhance safety to roadways by providing a skid resistant surface while simultaneously creating a barrier to moisture.
- Resurfacing – Often due to years of age and natural wear-and-tear, cracks appear and can be detrimental to the life and aesthetic appeal of a paved surface. By shaving and resurfacing an existing surface, we provide essential repairs and maintenance that will keep your pavement smooth, fresh and structurally sound for decades.
On top of providing estimates and the highest-quality on services for projects, we also manufacture Hot Mix Asphalt for Texas.
Our products and services span from municipal, federal, commercial and residential projects throughout the region where we’re committed to providing the best customer service experience and up-to-date expertise in the world of asphalt and paving.