Daley’s Superior Asphalt Manufacturing, Inc. provides leading asphalt paving in Midland, TX. As a leader in the Texas asphalt industry, we supply residential, rural, and commercial asphalt paving services for customers throughout West Texas. We pride ourselves on staying up-to-date with modern asphalt and paving practices, while providing quality, reliability, and caring for our customers. The customer to business relationship was a founding philosophy that’s carried our team of professionals for over 30 years paving Texas.
Need asphalt paving?
What is Asphalt Paving?
Asphalt consists of a mixture of bitumen, sand, and gravel. What’s bitumen? It’s a black, sticky liquid with a high viscosity that’s actually a byproduct of petroleum. At our Lubbock-based asphalt batching plant, we create and supply the asphalt for paving projects throughout Texas. When the hot mix is laid onto a surface, steamrollers are used to flatten the pavement making an even and smooth finished surface.
What Are the Asphalt Paving Projects We Offer in Midland?
We’ve done it all when it comes to providing superior asphalt and paving services. This includes repairing interstate highways, backroads, driveways, church and store parking lots, to name a few. We also have access to our own asphalt production plant centrally located in West Texas. This allows us to cut our the costs of third party suppliers or contractors. Over the last 30 years serving Midland and West Texas, we’ve built up a project portfolio that includes some of the largest Texas asphalt paving projects, and have completed these projects at lower costs with fine attention to detail.
What Are the Benefits of Asphalt Paving?
Asphalt paving provides a number of impressive benefits. Here are some of the primary benefits:
- Reduced Fuel Consumption – Smoother pavements result in less fuel consumption than rough pavements and last long.
- Longevity – Asphalt paved surfaces remain smoother over a longer period of time creating lower vehicle emissions.
- Flexibility – The durability of asphalt paved roads can accommodate larger roads with more traffic.
- Faster Project Time – Asphalt can typically be paved and completed in two days and is ready for use two days later.
- Safer Surface – Asphalt pavement generally provides skid resistance, a textured surface, and color for distinct road markings for driving safety.
- Attracts Warmth – Asphalt’s dark color absorbs the sun’s rays rather than reflecting them, helping to speed up the melting process on those rare snow or ice days.
- Low Maintenance Cost – Asphalt repair solutions such as seal coating, crack sealing, and resurfacing can extend the life of the asphalt upwards of twenty years.
- Low Damage – Asphalt pavement is resilient to cold weather, salt or sand use, resulting in very little deterioration of the pavement.
- DIY Repairs – Minor repairs can be done easily without prior paving knowledge with local hardware store products such as crack sealant.
- Less Likely to Crack – Asphalt paved surfaces are less likely to crack or flake over time compared to concrete.
- Noise Control – Because of the malleability of asphalt and its ability to absorb sound, the mixture is an attractive paving choice for low noise areas such as residential streets.
- Environment Management – The porous characteristics of asphalt pavement can improve water runoff issues as well as runoff water quality.
How Cost-Effective is Asphalt Paving?
Paving with asphalt is cost-effective for a number of reasons. Asphalt is a recyclable material that can be reused with a long life-cycle. Further, as a petroleum byproduct, it is already being recycled. Another cost-effective characteristic of asphalt paved surfaces is their ability to be dug up and re-used.
Asphalt surfaces are also very long-lasting and easily maintainable. They are easy to repair. Even for larger asphalt repair projects such as parking lots, large driveways and roads, crack sealing, chip sealing, and resurfacing repair work can be completed quickly and can dramatically extend the life of the asphalt paved surface.
With asphalt roads, especially heavily populated roads with traffic, repairing and resurfacing Midland roads can be completed quickly and during off-peak hours, avoiding delays. Having quick paving installation times, long-lasting durability, and less maintenance time results in reduced issues and higher cost savings.
Asphalt Paving Company in Midland, TX
Daley’s Superior Asphalt Manufacturing, Inc. is your leading Midland asphalt paving company.
We provide premier asphalt paving services for residential, rural, and commercial projects throughout West Texas, including Lubbock, Midland, Odessa, Levelland, Amarillo, Abilene, San Angelo, and nearby areas.
Other Asphalt & Paving Services We Offer:
- Asphalt Paving
- Asphalt Resurfacing
- Chip Sealing
- Crack Sealing
- Asphalt Batching
Have a custom residential, rural, or commercial asphalt or paving project in Midland, Texas coming up? Give us a ring!
Ready to Get Your Asphalt Paving Done Right?